Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Keldian: The Outbound Campaign

   There's a band I'm a big fan of that I'd like to give a shoutout to here. Keldian is a fantastic melodic sci-fi metal group from Norway. They love to make music (and it shows), but with the high quality they consistently put out, albums are expensive to make. They've been working on a new studio for recording, but that cost money, postponing the newest album to make future albums easier and less expensive to produce. So now they're turning to their fans for help. They're doing a crowdfunding project to help get the drums and mastering for the new tracks done as soon as possible, while also making limited edition copies of the CD for backers. I was able to donate, but I'd like to help even more (so I'm spreading the word). If you have the time, please go check them out.

indiegogo - Keldian: OUTBOUND

The Keldian Blogspot - The Outbound Campaign

No comments:

Post a Comment